Did you know: there is a new feature to enable Bing Image search and YouTube search in one combined setting for Forms. This will allow one toggle to allow end users in your organization to add images from Bing search as well as videos from YouTube search to Forms.
How does this affect me?
– The existing Admin center setting that controls Bing image search will now also control the ability of users to embed YouTube videos.
– When the checkbox is selected, users in your organization will be able to add images from Bing and videos using YouTube URLs to Forms.
– When the checkbox is deselected, existing Forms will continue to display images added from Bing search. However, any previously embedded YouTube videos added by pasting a URL will be converted into a YouTube link that will launch outside of Forms. In addition, – Forms designers will no longer be able to add new YouTube videos by pasting a URL. However, Forms designers can continue to add Stream videos.
What do I need to do to prepare for this change?
– Existing Bing Search settings when your tenant receives the combined setting will be honored.
– If you would like to change your settings for the combined toggle,go to Office 365 Admin center, then select Settings > Services & add-ins > User owned Apps and Services > Microsoft Forms. In the Grant Access section, enable or disable the checkbox.